Friday, June 4, 2010

Wayne Barlowes Faraii.

















My first post, so here goes!
I've been very inspired by Wayne's work, and was very fortunate to have recently worked with him on a project, and talked about doing one of his characters from his story, God's Demon. This is Baron Faraii. The sculpt still needs some work which will wrap up someday, but the Illustration was the final goal. This is how I do a lot of my concept work by using Zbrush to solve a lot of the forms, then doing a paint up in photoshop. However, this time the concept was done, and was merely, a homage piece. A portrait from the inferno.

1 comment:

  1. Woah, keep this stuff coming! Barlowe has been something of a personal obsession for me, and seeing models of his stuff makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete